Ten Reasons to Throw Out Your Microwave Oven
From the conclusions of Swiss, Russian and German scientific clinical studies, it has been found that:
- Continually eating food processed from a microwave oven causes long term - permanent - brain damage by "shorting out" electrical impulses in the brain [de-polarizing or de-magnetizing the brain tissue].
- The human body cannot metabolize [break down] the unknown by-products created in microwaved food.
- Male and female hormone production is shut down and/or altered by continually eating microwaved foods.
- The effects of microwaved food by-products are residual [long term, permanent] within the human body.
- Minerals, vitamins, and nutrients of all microwaved food is reduced or altered so that the human body gets little or no benefit, or the human body absorbs altered compounds that cannot be broken down.
- The minerals in vegetables are altered into cancerous free-radicals when cooked in microwave ovens.
- Microwaved foods cause stomach and intestinal cancerous growths [tumors]. This may explain the rapidly increased rate of colon cancer in America.
- The prolonged eating of microwaved foods causes cancerous cells to increase in human blood.
- Continual ingestion of microwaved food causes immune system deficiencies through lymph gland and blood serum alterations.
- Eating microwaved food causes loss of memory, concentration, emotional instability, and a decrease of intelligence.
Carcinogens in Microwaved Food
In Dr. Lita Lee's book, Health Effects of Microwave Radiation - Microwave Ovens, and in the March and September 1991 issues of Earthletter, she stated that every microwave oven leaks electro-magnetic radiation, harms food, and converts substances cooked in it to dangerous organ-toxic and carcinogenic products. Further research summarized in this article reveal that microwave ovens are far more harmful than previously imagined.
The following is a summary of the Russian investigations published by the Atlantis Raising Educational Center in Portland, Oregon. Carcinogens were formed in virtually all foods tested. No test food was subjected to more microwaving than necessary to accomplish the purpose (i.e., cooking, thawing, or heating to insure sanitary ingestion). Here's a summary of some of the results:
- Microwaving prepared meats sufficiently to insure sanitary ingestion caused formation of d-Nitrosodienthanolamines, a well-known carcinogen.
- Microwaving milk and cereal grains converted some of their amino acids into carcinogens.
- Thawing frozen fruits converted their glucoside and galactoside containing fractions into carcinogenic substances.
- Extremely short exposure of raw, cooked, or frozen vegetables converted their plant alkaloids into carcinogens.
- Carcinogenic free-radicals were formed in microwaved plants, especially root vegetables.
- Decrease in nutritional value.
Russian researchers also reported a marked acceleration of structural degradation leading to a decreased food value of 60% to 90% in all foods tested. Among the changes observed were:
- Deceased bio-availability of Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, essential minerals, and lipotropics factors in all food tested.
- Various kinds of damage to many plant substances, such as alkaloids, glucosides, galactosides, and nitrilosides.
- The degradation of nucleo-proteins in meats.
Microwave Sickness Is Discovered
The Russians did research on thousands of workers who had been exposed to microwaves during the development of radar in the 1950's. Their research showed health problems so serious that the Russians set strict limits of 10 microwatts exposure for workers and one microwatt for civilians.
In Robert O. Becker's book, The Body Electric, he described Russian research on the health effects of microwave radiation, which they called "microwave sickness." On page 314, Becker states:
"It's [Microwave Sickness] first signs are low blood pressure and slow pulse. The later and most common manifestations are chronic excitation of the sympathetic nervous system [stress syndrome] and high blood pressure. This phase also often includes headache, dizziness, eye pain, sleeplessness, irritability, anxiety, stomach pain, nervous tension, inability to concentrate, hair loss, plus an increased incidence of appendicitis, cataracts, reproductive problems, and cancer. The chronic symptoms are eventually succeeded by crisis of adrenal exhaustion and ischemic heart disease [the blockage of coronary arteries and heart attacks]."
According to Dr. Lee, changes are observed in the blood chemistries and the rates of certain diseases among consumers of microwaved foods. The symptoms above can easily be caused by the observations shown below. The following is a sample of these changes:
- Lymphatic disorders were observed, leading to decreased ability to prevent certain types of cancers.
- An increased rate of cancer cell formation was observed in the blood.
- Increased rates of stomach and intestinal cancers were observed.
- Higher rates of digestive disorders and a gradual breakdown of the systems of elimination were observed.
Microwave Research Conclusions
The following were the most significant German and Russian research operations facilities concerning the biological effects of microwaves:
Category I. Cancer-Causing Effects
Category II. Nutritive Destruction of Foods
Category III. Biological Effects of Exposure
Category I: Cancer-Causing Effects
- [The first two points of Category I are not readable from our report copy. The remainder of the report is intact.]
- Creation of a "binding effect" to radioactivity in the atmosphere, thus causing a marked increase in the amount of alpha and beta particle saturation in foods;
- Creation of cancer-causing agents within protein hydrolysate compounds* in milk and cereal grains [*these are natural proteins that are split into unnatural fragments by the addition of water];
- Alteration of elemental food substances, causing disorders in the digestive system by unstable catabolism* of foods subjected to microwaves [*the metabolic breakdown process];
- Due to chemical alterations within food substances, malfunctions were observed within the lymphatic systems [absorbent vessels], causing a degeneration of the immune potentials of the body to protect against certain forms of neoplastics [abnormal growths of tissue];
- Ingestion of microwaved foods caused a higher percentage of cancerous cells within the blood serum [cytomas - cell tumors, such as sarcoma];
- Microwave emissions caused alteration in the catabolic [metabolic breakdown] behavior of glucoside [hydrolyzed dextrose] and galactoside [oxidized alcohol] elements within frozen fruits when thawed in this manner;
- Microwave emission caused alteration of the catabolic [metabolic breakdown] behavior of plant alkaloids [organic nitrogen-based elements] when raw, cooked, or frozen vegetables were exposed for even extremely short durations;
- Cancer-causing free radicals [highly reactive incomplete molecules] were formed within certain trace mineral molecular formations in plant substances, and in particular, raw root-vegetables; and
- In a statistically high percentage of persons, microwaved foods caused stomach and intestinal cancerous growths, as well as a general degeneration of peripheral cellular tissues, with a gradual breakdown of the function of the digestive and excretive systems.
Category II: Decrease in Food Value
Microwave exposure caused significant decreases in the nutritive value of all foods researched. The following are the most important findings:
- A decrease in the bioavailability [capability of the body to utilize the nutriment] of B-complex vitamins, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, essential minerals, and lipotropics in all foods;
- A loss of 60 of the vital energy field content of all tested foods;
- A reduction in the metabolic behavior and integration process capability of alkaloids [organic nitrogen-based elements], glucosides and galactosides, and nitrilosides;
- A destruction of the nutritive value of nucleoproteins in meats;
- A marked acceleration of structural disintegration in all foods.
Category III: Biological Effects of Exposure
Exposure to microwave emissions also had an unpredictably negative effect upon the general biological welfare of humans. This was not discovered until the Russians experimented with highly-sophisticated equipment and discovered that a human did not even need to ingest the material substance of the microwaved food substances; that even exposure to the energy field itself was sufficient to cause such adverse side effects that the use of any such microwave apparatus was forbidden in 1976 by Soviet state law.
The following are the enumerated effects:
- A breakdown of the human "life-energy field" in those who were exposed to microwave ovens while in operation, with side effects to the human energy field of increasingly longer duration;
- A degeneration of the cellular voltage parallels during the process of using the apparatus, especially in the blood and lymphatic areas;
- A degeneration and destabilization of the external energy activated potentials of food utilization within the processes of human metabolism;
- A degeneration and destabilization of internal cellular membrane potentials while transferring catabolic [metabolic breakdown] processes into the blood serum from the digestive process;
- Degeneration and circuit breakdowns of electrical nerve impulses within the junction potentials of the cerebrum [the front portion of the brain where thought and higher functions reside];
- A degeneration and breakdown of nerve electrical circuits and loss of energy field symmetry in the neuroplexuses [nerve centers] both in the front and the rear of the central and autonomic nervous systems;
- Loss of balance and circuiting of the bioelectric strengths within the ascending reticular activating system [the system which controls the function of consciousness];
- A long-term cumulative loss of vital energies within humans, animals, and plants that were located within a 500-meter radius of the operational equipment;
- Long-lasting residual effects of magnetic "deposits" were located throughout the nervous system and lymphatic system;
- A destabilization and interruption in the production of hormones and maintenance of hormonal balance in males and females;
- Markedly higher levels of brainwave disturbance in the alpha, theta, and delta wave signal patterns of persons exposed to microwave emission fields, and
- Because of this brainwave disturbance, negative psychological effects were noted, including loss of memory, loss of ability to concentrate, suppressed emotional threshold, deceleration of intellective processes, and interruptive sleep episodes in a statistically higher percentage of individuals subjected to continual-range, emissive-field effects of microwave apparatus, either in cooking apparatus or in transmission stations.
Forensic Research Conclusions
From the twenty-eight above enumerated indications, the use of microwave apparatus is definitely not advisable; and, with the decision of the Soviet government in 1976, present scientific opinion in many countries concerning the use of such apparatus is clearly in evidence.